Translate This Page
SEVENTH CHAKRA - CROWN CHAKRA
- (Beingness Acting on Consciousness)
Also referred to as:
- Sahasrara (where Kundalini unites with Siva)
- Pure Consciousness
- Thousand-Petaled Lotus
- Knowingness and Pure Intuition
- Wisdom Chakra
When all the energies are in balance and raised to the Crown Chakra, unconditional enlightenment will occur. Friends of the Soul channel their healing love and information through this Center.
Control of this Chakra will permit dual consciousness to take place. It will allow free energy into super-physical fields and return to normal consciousness, at will, without any break. It will enable you to leave the body, in an awakened state, and return to it without any unusual break.
Total control of this Chakra will give the power to transmute matter into energy and energy into matter. You may walk on the water, produce food from the air, and appear in several places at the same time (much as Jesus and Babaji).
The Crown Chakra is the attachment for the Silver Cord and, at death, the Silver Cord detaches from the body.
When the Crown Chakra is functioning in perfect union with the lower six Chakras, there is insight into the non-temporal and indefinable depth-dimension of existence.
- Top of the Head
- Cerebral Cortex
- Divine realization
- Pituitary Gland, Pineal Gland
- Central Nervous System
- Activator: Violet/Gold
- Antidote: Yellow
ELEMENT: Cosmic Energy
ESSENTIAL OILS: Lavender, Rosewood, Sandalwood
ETHERIC COLOR AND ACTIVITY: Golden Yellow. Integration of all energy centers, conscious understanding of the Laws of the Universe and Creation.
FLOWER ESSENCES: Daffodil, Valerian, Sunflower
- Amethyst (protector, transmuter of energy)
- Clear Quartz Crystal (captures the energy of the White Light)
- Purple Fluorite (visionary insight)
- Sugilite (establishes conscious control over mental processes)
- Lavender (assists in opening 7th Chakra to bring alignment with Divine Wisdom on a daily basis)
- Jasmine (to help attune with spiritual plane)
- Sarsaparilla (tonic, astringent, affects the blood, skin, circulation and intestines}
- Gota Kola (rejuvenating properties, affects brain, nerves,, kidneys and bladder, is a longevity herb)
INCENSE: Gota Kola, Lotus
INNER SOUND: Soundless
MUSICAL INSTRUMENT: Organ, electronic synthesizers and sounds
NOTE: B (high)
PERSONALITY: Imaginative Type – Oriented to Divine Power
PETALS: One Thousand Eight
- Neptune (spiritual side)
- Mercury (intellectual side)
SUBTLE BODY: Divine or Absolute – Sanctuary of the Spirit
- The Fool (he trusts in the Universe)
TONE: EE (as in see)
- Trusting life
- Ability to see the larger plan
It is said that here liberated ones abide in communion with the Self. This is the pinnacle of light, energy and consciousness.
Those who experience a balanced Crown Chakra energy will be observed as being a miracle worker, transcending the laws of nature, open to the Divine with access to the unconscious and the sub-conscious.
Those who experience an excessive Crown Chakra Energy will be observed as being psychotic, depressed, manic-depressive, in a constant state of frustration, destructive, and having frequent migraine headaches.
Those who experience a deficient Crown Chakra Energy will be observed a being catatonic, unable to make decisions, and having no spark of joy about them.
If the Crown Chakra is not in balance, some of the
diseases that may be experienced are:
- Sensitivity to light and sound
- Inability to learn
- Balancing left and right hemispheres of the brain
The Pineal controls the cycles in the body. The Pituitary creates a pattern of energy movement in the body that helps to provide that unique balance of energies that makes each individual different from any other on the face of the earth. We are, indeed, unique creatures.
Discipline and devotion are the keywords on the path of Self-realization. Christ Consciousness is attained through the Crown Chakra.
The seven higher Chakras govern the inner man ... memory, reason, willpower, cognition, love, divine sight and superconsciousness.
The seven lower Chakras govern the aspects of fear and lust, anger, retaliatory jealousy, mental confusion, selfishness, absence of conscience and violence.