NUMBER TWO - ATTRIBUTES & ASSOCIATIONS
The Helpmate - The Peacemaker
* The Female Principle (Yin)
* The Principle of Creativity
* The Power of Harmony and Partnerships
KEYWORDS AND SYMBOLISM: Analytical, balance, binary, diplomacy, duality, feminine, gentle, insightful, partner, peaceful, receptive, sensitive, separation
HARMONIOUS ASPECTS: Agreeable, Detail oriented, Facilitator, Gentleness, Hospitable, Mediator, Power behind the throne, Receptive, Responds to people, Supportive, Tactful, Tolerant, Understanding.
UNDER BALANCED ENERGY: Apathy, Buried in detail, Disinterested, Faint-hearted, Fearful, Inability to take a stand, Indifferent, Negligent, Self-pity, Tactless, Unconcerned, Vacillating, Weak-willed
OVER BALANCED ENERGY: Apple polishing, Condescending, Deceptive, Disparaging, Interfering, Mischief-making, Nag, Over-sensitive, Scheming, Sly, Unkindly, Unresponsive, Unappreciative, Wily
ASTROLOGY: Moon, Taurus, Vulcan
AURA: White and Indigo
(secondary) Green, Cream, White
COMPATIBLE WITH: #4, #6 and #8
DEALS WITH: Group or community
FLOWER(S): White Jasmine
(Lucky Gems) Jade, Pearl and Moonstone
HEALTH ASSOCIATION: (With a 2 Challenge)
* Nerves, brain, sensitive Nervous System
* Affected by noise, harsh conditions and coarse people.
* Take in foods to build up Nervous System
* Harmonious environment, period of rest and a balanced Vit B Complex are beneficial
HEBREW LETTER: Beth, Kaph
I Ching: K’un
* Sharing, cooperation, compromise, arbitration, support
* The value of tack and diplomacy
* Learning to give of self and having consideration of other’s needs.
* B Emotional/Dual
* K Intuitive/Inspired
* R Emotional/Dual
MONTH(S): February, November
* D (Orange)
* D# (Orange/Yellow)
RELATION TO SELF: Surrender
(Negative aspect) Moodiness and indifference.
PROFESSIONS: Arbitrator, bookkeeper, civil servant, companion, dancer, diplomat, landscaper, librarian, mechanic, musician, office worker, poet, psychic, secretary, statistician.
SPIRIT ANIMAL: Owl and Dolphin
* 2 High Priestess
* 20 Judgement
TREE OF LIFE: Chochma, Wisdom
WEEK DAY: Monday
~(c)Margaret Rustan - Unicorn Wisdom